Our COVID-19 Response
An important announcement from the Wahs family
Please note, we are enforcing the Victorian Face Covering Law and ask all customers be wearing a mask or face covering when entering Wah Wah Gee or Wah Bah to dine or collect take-away. If you are not wearing a face covering and do not have a lawful exemption you will be refused service and asked to leave the venue. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
We want to assure you our Wah Wah Gee and Wah Bah team are doing everything we can to prevent the spread of COVID-19. And we have taken the following precautions to ensure you can enjoy our venue into the future:
- We will continue to adhere to our strict cleaning policy, as well as increasing the cleaning of high-touch areas (doors, counter tops, eftpos machines, etc.)
- We ask that you pay via card to reduce the handling of cash by our team
- We have takeaway available from 11:30am-2.30pm and 5.30pm-8.30pm daily! Give us a call on 5222 6377 to pre-order and view our takeaway menu here
We would love to see you all supporting us, and the wider community of small businesses, during this time. And please if you’re going to order food for takeaway do it directly through our business so all profits stay with the businesses, simply call (03) 5222 6377
As we have implemented these procedures we ask that when you come in to pick up your food you follow these tips from the World Health Organisation to keep yourself safe and help contain the spread of the virus.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, mouth, and nose.
- Avoid contact with people who are vulnerable. And if you can’t, wear a mask.
- Cover your cough with the bend of your elbow.
- If you feel unwell, stay at home and call your healthcare provider.
We will continue to monitor the situation and keep you updated via our Facebook and Instagram pages.
Love always, the Wah’s family