Emergency Services Terms and Conditions
THANK YOU Emergency Services Professionals
(Police, Ambulance Officers, Paramedics, EMC’s, Firefighters, Employed SES, Medical Doctors, Registered Nurses, Australian Defence Force)
In gratitude for your continued services to our dear city Geelong, simple present your Professional Services Industry Registration ID along with your personal ID to receive:
50% off your drinks* everyday at Edge, Wah Bah, Wah Wah Gee, Dennys Kitchen and Lambys.
Valid from 1st July until 31st October 2020
Simply head into Wah Wah Gee and Edge any day of the week to sign up, show id and receive your card on the spot.
Terms and Conditions:
- This offer is only available for the individuals who are able to present their current Registered Government and Private Emergency Services or Heath Care Organisations ID along with their personal ID. Student Industry ID not accepted.
- This offer is available everyday during 1st July – 31st October 2019. Excluding the eve of a public holiday.
- EMC staff may ask you to produce photo ID at any stage throughout the above period to prove your identity.
- 50% off beverages purchased is for your consumption only. 50% discount applies to all drinks with the exception of cocktails and bottled wine.
- By signing up to our Emergency Services offer you give EMC Group the right to store your data and market to you via email and text message. Your data will never be sold to third parties or used inappropriately
- The card can only be used by the member whose name appears on our system, if handed to anyone else, it will be immediately cancelled.
- Responsible drinking is expected by all guests in our venues.
- Management reserve the right, at any time, to revoke/cancel an Emergency Services card, should they feel the privileges are being abused or the card is in any way being misused.